We’ve completed migration projects across many business sectors from financial services organisations to manufacturers, here is just one example of the work we have undertaken:
Following a strategic decision to migrate technology platforms we were very pleased to have the opportunity to work with the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions.
Our team of consultants completed a project to migrate the organisations platform from Notes 7.01 and 8.5x / Domino 8.5x (including Blackberry and iPhone users) to Microsoft Office 365 (Enterprise E3 plan). We provided assistance in all areas relating to the IBM Notes Domino migration.
- Following extensive planning and testing, Verelogic migrated approximately 2300 users spread across Europe in 2014.
- Assisted in the design of the co-existence environment. This includes deciding on GPO's, Archiving, Mail routing etc.
- Set-up Azure and Quest Directory Synchronisation
- Configured Quest Coexistence for SMTP mail routing, Free Busy and Room Bookings between Europe, US and Canada
- Used Quest Tools to automate the migration of users
- Provided training and communications to the business
- Provided ongoing support to identify and resolve problems with migration and coexistence
- Following the completion of the mail migration project we plan to work with the client to review each existing application in order of size and criticality. It is anticipated that applications will be moved to SharePoint in the future. The client already uses SharePoint on premise and will have entitlement to SharePoint Online. Domino applications are used for document management primarily and contain no complexities.
Call Verelogic today on 01793 544994 or email email@example.com to learn more about how we could work with you to acheive those all important cost saving and effeciency for your business.
Silvia couldn't see her IT problems!
Thankfully Verelogic's experts solved them all!...
Or fill out a quick enquiry here