AIRLINE API DEVELOPER
Based in London
We are looking for an experienced developer to work on developing connectivity to airline host systems using their API’s with a focus on the NDC (New Distribution Technology) standard.
The ideal candidates will have specific experience of working with Airline API’s and ideally some experience with NDC.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
our client offers superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Essential Skills & Experience
• The ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a contributing and positive team member. • Flexible and adaptable to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
• An ability to work well under pressure, prioritise multiple tasks and recognise and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience of airline connectivity and API technology.
• Experience of MYSQL and MSSQL.
• Familiarity with WebServices and JSON Data.
• Test writing experience.
• Develop new connections to airlines using NDC API.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Assist with the integration of NDC content into existing back end systems.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assist with the maintenance and troubleshooting of airline API connections to deal with updates/changes/faults.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Send us a bit of information about yourself, and some key information that you believe will be of benefit to your application, and we'll get back in touch with you!