FIRST LINE SUPPORT - CUSTOMER SERVICES
Based in Manchester
Salary £16k - £18k
Our client is recruiting for new Customer Service Representatives! Are you a team player, motivated to make a difference, and looking for your next exciting career move? This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, fast-paced business, helping us to maintain excellent customer service as we expand globally. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Customer experience is at the heart of what we do, and in line with our company values, we want to ensure our customers always feel valued and supported. Ensuring that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key, so you must have the ability to work under pressure, stay organised, and have a drive for action and outcomes. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in customer service and be both proactive and solution driven.
● Ability to approach problems logically
● Customer oriented, with the ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
● The ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Action-oriented and self-disciplined
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Ability to adapt and be flexible depending on work demands
● Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
● Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
● Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues
● Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct and accurate
● Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Useful Skills / Experience:
● Previous client service experience
Send us a bit of information about yourself, and some key information that you believe will be of benefit to your application, and we'll get back in touch with you!