Based in Bath
Salary £50k Pro Rata
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer/Analyst to join their IT team in Bath on a 6-month fixed term contract.
In this role you will provide support to the backend IT systems within their global engineering consultancy.
• Establishing and maintaining IT and digital communication infrastructure, including wireless or LAN networks.
• Installing and maintaining firewalls, establishing, and maintaining company-wide access policies to the internet.
• Performing analysis and collecting data to establish the potential for improvements within the communication networks.
• Working with third-party providers to keep the networks running efficiently.
• Create a passion/enthusiasm for delivering excellent performance in all areas of your role. • Take the lead on internal projects, as guided by your line manager.
• Assisting the team in response to projects, changes, and incidents.
Your skills & experience:
• Solid understanding of network routing protocols and OSI model.
• In-depth knowledge of wireless technologies with experience of global Aruba deployments.
• CCNP or equivalent knowledge.
• Experience in Aruba ClearPass and a deep understanding of 802.1x technology. Able to design, configure, and manage ClearPass-based solutions to provide secure network access control for wired and wireless clients.
• Working toward professional accreditation of a recognised professional organisation.
• Proven experience in a comparable role.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to explain complex information to a non-technical audience.
Send us a bit of information about yourself, and some key information that you believe will be of benefit to your application, and we'll get back in touch with you!