Based in Nottingham
Salary £50k - £60k
Our client’s ambition is to become the UK's leading Omni-Channel community gaming club. Their Omnichannel programme is delivering transformational change throughout our client’s business and you will be a big part in this delivery.
Day to day, you'll be working alongside their internal teams across the business and with their key 3rd party suppliers and consultancies. You'll most likely be running several big projects, and you'll have experience of managing individual project budgets in excess of £1m. You will have a strong commercial awareness and a strong knowledge of stakeholder management up to and including Board level. Your projects will involve a variety of different stakeholder groups, business functions, technology and suppliers and will include Technology as well as wider Business Transformation focused projects.
• Leading and managing the project team, with the authority and responsibility to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
• Developing and maintaining project plans, detailed stage plans and exception plans as required and proactively communicating project information to all stakeholders up to and including Board level
• Applying standard project management approaches to the specific requirements of the project
• Creating, updating and managing project budgets in line with agreed PMO & Finance standards
• Designing and applying an appropriate project management framework for the project (utilising in house project standards)
• Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project as required
• Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
• Managing the production of the required deliverables
• Planning, monitoring, closing and reviewing the project
• Adopting any delegation and use of project roles within agreed reporting structures
• Identifying, managing and mitigating project risks, including the development of contingency plans
• Overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
• Change control and any required configuration management
• Reporting through agreed reporting lines on project progress through Weekly / Period Reports and stage assessments
• Identify and obtain any support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
• Managing project administration
• Ensuring that the solution is of acceptable quality
• Conducting post project evaluation to assess how well projects were managed
Essential and Desirable Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with business executives, managers and technical SME's, club staff and suppliers
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• A keen learner
• A self-starter and team player
• Excellent personal organisation with effective prioritisation abilities
• Ability to analyse internal business and technical requirements
• Ability to create, manage and accurately report project business cases and budgets
• Ability to manage a project in a matrix organisation
• Leadership and team building skills
• Ability to tailor previous experience to meet specific circumstances
• Have attention to detail and a high level of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of five years project delivery experience, ideally within Retail, Gaming and/or Digital environments
• Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers is essential
• Experience of using Prince 2 or other structured Project Management methodology is essential. A relevant qualification would be highly advantageous
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Project)
Send us a bit of information about yourself, and some key information that you believe will be of benefit to your application, and we'll get back in touch with you!